jueves, 6 de junio de 2019

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

Hello there!
Resultado de imagen para mental
Today I'm going to write about postgraduate studies. Currently I am in my second year at university, so i have enough time to think about it, however, I have some ideas base on what I have learned until now. In my first year I have a subject named "social psychology" and I really loved it, I think this subject was the most interesting at first year, because the teacher was very interactive with us and during his classes he taught us about different social experiments and curious conclusions about behavior of society. So I think I would like to study a postgraduate course about psychology, besides it´s a good complement for a sociologist and  I really have interest in mental process, perceptions and the behavior of people, because all of this would be useful even for myself, so I would like to learn things like mental tests, experiments or knowledge related to therapy of depression and mental disorders.
Resultado de imagen para pastelería png I would like a postgraduate course like this abroad, specifically in Spain or France, but the second option is more difficult to me since i don´t know french and I haven´t many opportunities to learned it, in spite of this, I prefer to study in other country because I have the felling about in other places teaching could be better. In addition I would like to study in-person class but in part time course because I think in that moment I should work for to obtain money to pay the course or for my maintenance. Otherwise I would VERY HAPPY if I studied a patisserie course, but that is part of other history. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario