jueves, 23 de mayo de 2019

Post 5: My First Job

Resultado de imagen para OPALINE TIENDAS
Hi! Really I have never had a permanent work, I have only worked with my dad firstly, because he work independently so sometimes he need some help, especially when he have work to do in home such as paint something, even once we had to plant many flowers in a playground from the school when he works, and it was actually very beautiful! However, two years ago I worked in a store from shopping mall during Christmas season, specifically for two weeks. The store called "Opaline" and there sell kid and baby clothes, and they are so cute!! All in there is very small and you fell babies smell as soon as you come into.In that work I had to wrap the purchases of customers. Especially in afternoon and evening the store and all the mall filled up of hopeless people mostly mothers and persons who searched many gifts. Once a mother bought about 5 giant bags fill up of clothes and shoes to his son. I worked nine hours each day and pay was very good, also I had four workmates and they was very nice with me. My last day of work was the day of Xmas, so the day was short and in fact it was a little sad, because my work had finished. I really hope return work in shopping mall, it is a great experience, TOTALLY RECOMMENDED.

Resultado de imagen para OPALINE TIENDAS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario