jueves, 16 de mayo de 2019

Post 4: My favorite TV Show

MasterChef Chile Logo & Wordmark.png
Food, Cook and taste, three words that I love. For this reason I will talk about Masterchef, my favorite TV Show during the last time. This TV show search the best amateur cook in Chile. The four season start this year 2019 at March, but its recording begin before in Colombia. Instead the First season was realize in 2014 and the winner was Daniela Castro, later in 2015 began the third season and the winner was Alfonso Castro, then in 2017 the winner was Faryd García and I was really happy for him because was evident that he studied a lot and he gave the best of himself.  Besides was create a season with children, and it was so  incredible, because to be in a kitchen is dangerous for the fire or hot utensil and personally even I have a little of fear when my mom asks me for help to cook lunch. In that season the winner was Emilia Muñoz. At present there are nine participant at the TV show, so very soon all of us will know the winner and I don´t have a favorite, because everyone cook surprising with decorations very beautiful, so I like all of them. I would love to be in a TV Show such us Masterchef,  I really enjoy it and I have learn so many things. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario