jueves, 20 de junio de 2019

Post 8: Your Opinion

Resultado de imagen para opinion imagen png
Hello there, today I am going to write about different issues, specifically I will give you my opinion, first with respect to "Mechoneo", in second place about exotic pets and finally about the cloning.
I will begin saying Mechoneo is a Chilean tradition, it is make in universities and it is the welcome to the students of first year who start classes, in this celebration the old students throw different objects and even food, with the objective of get dirty to other new classmates and after them must ask for money to people in the street . At present this activity isn't make so many times, because it have generated many problems like the bullying or accidents. I think this activity was very dangerous and even very violent because many "games" was too abrupt and it is involve hits so I am so much thankful and happy because where I study don´t make the "traditional" Mechoneo.
In second place I think to have a pet is very difficult and you must have many time and patience because is like to have a child so its necessary many attention. This way I think to have an exotic pet is even more difficult, because those animals are very delicate, also them have a special diet and specific cares. On the other hand I think to have this type of pet is very expensive so I couldn't to have some. 
Finally I think the cloning is the worst, I never have been victim of this crime but I have many fear every time when I am in front of a cash machine or when I am buying something. I think that someday the security of credit and debit cards will be good but this is only a dream :(

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario