jueves, 13 de junio de 2019

Post 7: My Best Friend


Hello there!
Imagen relacionada
Today I will write about friendship. Really I don´t have many friends and I  have never had, because I think it is very difficult to me to consider anyone as my friend, that way at present I can say that I have two good friends, I knew them at school but in different years. I have done many things with them so we have a lot of histories but now I see them each four months or four times a year, and it is very sad for me because in the past I saw them five days a week and we talked so much about our lives and I trusted them so they was my best friends, but currently I can´t say the same, because things have changed so much. However I can say my boyfriend is my true friend now, because I spend many a long time with him. I knew him in the university and coincidentally we live very nearby so now we are together, and it is very nice because sometimes it is necessary count on someone, especially in sad or stressful moments and that occur many times in my life, also I think is very important to be friend of the person you love, because like this relation is better and more strong.
In this way I am very happy with friends that I have, I have created ties very beautiful and I really hope it stay for all my life but I know it is so difficult and it is a effort of both persons. 

1 comentario:

  1. I hope, as soon as possible, we have time for us. I love you too muuuuuuuuuuuch!<3

    ResponderEliminar