jueves, 27 de junio de 2019

Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme

Resultado de imagen para sociology png
Hello there, the ending of semester is close, so today I am going to write about my career and its disadvantages or things I think could improve. Firstly, I must to say I think the curriculum of my career, sociology, is very interesting but many times it is very exhausting, especially in first year because you come from other routine and the change is very sudden, mostly because in all subjects you must to read so much texts and them are really difficult so many sometimes you must read and read time after time the same page, for that reason I think the number of texts must reduce in some subjects like in history :( On the other hand, I think the transversal course must be renewed because it is really not very useful, its focus must be to help and  to guide to the students. Besides, I think the number of tests could be increase because them only are three or even two!!! and I think that it is not much considering that you must read approximately three hundred pages for one test!! are you kidding me?? it is too much. Also, the majority authors are European and men and it is very unfair for Latin Americans and women because of that I think it is important to add more authors because this way we would learn so much and varied. Despite the previous I hope learn enough to get a good work. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario