lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

A moment of my life

I have a modest life and I am a simple person. so I am not surrounded by many and varied activities, plans or obsessions. Because of this my existence revolves around the university and my house although sometimes also around my boyfriend's family. My mornings generally start at quarter to eight, and my nights finish at about 1.00 a.m. I don't sleep a lot so i have become in a zombie with eternal bags under my eyes. 
Resultado de imagen para chef animado

The days move between Metro stations, classes, lectures, works, tiredness and also meal, particularly meal!! because who is not happy with something delicious to taste? I think that nobody, but most likely there are these mad men and women. I am not one of those, I love eat with all my heart, no matter if it is sweet or salty and that is even better if that moment is shared with someone special and I really love do this with my boyfriend, those minutes are full of happiness. 


Resultado de imagen para arte en postresI really hope and imagine that precise moment when I am hungry or just bored. Also I like to cook and specially decorate some preparations such as cakes, pies, cookies or bonbons, but I do this hardly ever. I love the colors in dishes and I very much appreciate to chefs that also make art. 


Resultado de imagen para comida hermosaResultado de imagen para arte en postres

1 comentario:

  1. I love you, independent of what you write here, jeje.
    And get ready for that sushi we'll do, ma lov:3.

    ResponderEliminar