lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2018

My favorite picture



Hi everybody!
This picture was taken recently, three days ago, so for now I can say that it is my favorite for many purposes. First of all, my boyfriend gave me this cheerful flower arrangement. He arrived to my house at ten o'clock in the morning, then he called me and said "I am outside, hurry up". I was going out and he gave me a hug and said "happy birthday!!". I was so excited, this was a very beautiful detail I loved it, I am so so so in love with him. I took this picture after this because my boyfriend’s mother asked me that. Later we were to the cinema for watching Bohemian Rhapsody, the tickets were free for my birthday! We spent more than two hours at the cinema but we loved the movie. At night I celebrated my birthday with my parents and I eat a lot. So this picture has become important to me because reminds me of a very nice and lovely day, also because was a present from my boyfriend and I love so so so much him, so if you are reading this remember that and don't forget it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario