lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2018

My passion (?)

Hi guys!
I really don't have a passion, but I like to do handicrafts and decorate things. I have been many craft in my life, for the school or as gifts to my family, my friends and to me, and I really love to do different things, I feel relaxed, happy and it's a fun hobby for me.
Also I like decorating spaces such as my bedroom with drawings, I have a large drawing in my wall, it took me more than one week. In addition, I love cook and decorate desserts such as chocolates, cookies, cakes and put many colors. My parents always tell me that I must dedicate myself to cooked and sold some of these desserts because it is beautiful and tasty but I don´t like to sell things :(. 
Imagen relacionadaImagen relacionadaI hate doing nothing, but now I don´t want rather than rest, and I just want the end of the second half of the year. So I don´t do too much, but suddenly I draw or cook something, but I would like to make more. 
I wish you much energy!!!!. 

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, I like your blog, maybe in vacations you have time for do handicrafts. Energy for the end of this semester

    ResponderEliminar