lunes, 8 de octubre de 2018

My favourite Gadget


I don't like so much gadgets, for that reason  I only use my android smarthphone but neither I am fan of that. I have my cellphone since more than one and half year, my parents gave it to me at Christmas time. I save all kinds of information in my mobile device, such as papers, texts, class presentations or something which I consider interesting, but I didn´t bought a SD card so almost I don’t have much space.
Imagen relacionadaIn the same way, I downloaded several applications which each other Adobe Acrobat, Netflix, U-Cursos and a few games for my boring moments. Recently the control buttons haven’t worked well, it is a mess because sometimes seems as the demon entered into it!!. In spite of I need my cellphone specially to communicate, to do homeworks or read so if I lose it I will suffer overmuch, particularly for my photos and videos because I don’t support, I know that I should make.






3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cata! Wow, the smarthphones are very important in our life and that is scary.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, nice post, I downloaded a lot of apps too. See you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great post! See you soon, have a nice day!

    ResponderEliminar