jueves, 18 de abril de 2019

Post 2: The best concert ever



Hello!

In October 1st, 2014 was the concert of Miley Cyrus in Chile because of the "Bangerz" Tour, and I was there with my best friend, in Movistar Arena. The doors opened approximately at seven o'clock p.m. but we were there since 11:30 a.m, because we were very very excited since we had the tickets in our hands. My friend has given me the ticket some days before cause we loved to this artist. When finally the concert started began shouts, we were surrounded by a lot of lights of many colors, suddenly Miley appeared on the stage and the ovation was enormous. I remembered that day forever especially because security staff took all our food :( :( but those are only mishaps. However, this is not the only concert to wich I have gone, the concert of The Vamps and One Direction also are in my personal list. The first of them was very special cause the vocalist achieved that the crowds stayed in silence for one second but that moment was amazing. Good luck in your next events!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario