lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2018

A subject that I enjoyed

Hi!
Resultado de imagen para gif pensandoThis is my first year of university, all the subjects are introductory and some are very boring, but others has been too interesting, helpful and pleasant. One of these was Social Psychology. This class was amazing, the teacher explained very good and he was so nice with us. In this course we learned about how the social relations influence in the behavior from people, specially how they act in certain situations. So we knew a lot of experiments with the society, and a few of these was unethical and irresponsible because to implement this device the persons don't must know about what is happening in reality so they are deceived. Also we knew some strategies to get information such as surveys or interviews. In addition, I learned about social movements, specifically that if you have more friends that participate in that, you have more chances to participate equally. All of this was interesting because it was related with the conscience of people, with their subjectivity and with this I was able of explain to me several things about daily life. 
That was all, bye! 

2 comentarios:

  1. I love you, even though you are angryxd & hurry up, I am hungry and I know that you too... <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Social psychology was one of the best subjects of the past semester.

    ResponderEliminar